Friday, August 31, 2007

Communique to students!

Dear Students and Parents:

For those who plan to ship bows for rehair, please consider not shipping over a weekend. We do not know the temperatures and climate of the wearhouses where they are stored over the weekend. Due to some of the issues I have with my equipment, it is not going to be practical to bring student's equipment with me on trips. I am having climate issues and issues where bows for instances, have been mistreated in their 50 or 150 year old past and I am restoring them back to their ideal condition. There is some unpredictability on a schedule.

Of course I am very happy to consult with my students and parents on the care and maintenance of equipment.
Obviously, those renting rely on Lunsford's for care of the rental equipment.

Overall, I think we are off to a solid start. I think balance is the key. Don't forget to have fun!